I am a high school student – how do I take advantage of the great opportunities Antonelli College could bring to my life through education?
- Contact – Make contact! Start by speaking to an Antonelli College representative at a college fair or school workshop, visit the Antonelli College website, or pick up the phone or send an email. Be proactive – ask questions, gather information and start your educational journey.
- Visit – Set a date to visit Antonelli College! You will personally meet with a knowledgeable admissions representative who will answer any questions you may have about Antonelli College or your program of study. They will email or mail you driving directions directly from your address to our campus. Set up a visit that fits into your schedule for any day of the week, Monday through Saturday. Visits are catered to your interests and are conducted on a one-on-one basis. Bring your parents, friends, grandparents or anyone else who might help you make your college decision. Our campus tour gives you an opportunity to see our classrooms and labs, assess our students’ work, and receive financial aid information.
- Application and Acceptance – While visiting, if you decide that Antonelli College might be the place for you, fill out a free application for admission. If you meet the requirements for admission to Antonelli College and you are recommended for acceptance, then you will have an acceptance interview with the Campus Director to make sure that Antonelli College is the right fit for you.
- Financial Aid – Schedule a one-on-one meeting with an Antonelli College financial aid representative. Our financial aid representatives assist you with the entire financial aid process, including the FAFSA form. Our dedicated financial aid staff will answer all your questions and guide you step-by-step through the entire process.
- Starting Classes – After you complete the application, financial aid process and enrollment process, and you decide to enroll at Antonelli College, your personal admissions representative will walk you through class scheduling and set your new student orientation date. At the orientation, you will receive your student handbook, meet your department chairs and the Antonelli College support staff, and begin your track to educational success at Antonelli College.