Prepare for a Career in Medical Billing and Coding
Antonelli College’s Associate of Applied Science degree in Medical Billing and Coding can prepare you for a career in the business side of the healthcare industry. Medical biller and coders are important members of medical office teams as they ensure that healthcare providers are paid accurately and timely for their services.
As a graduate of our Medical Billing and Coding program, you can seek employment in healthcare settings such as hospitals, physicians’ offices, outpatient and urgent care centers, medical insurance companies and public health departments. Our Medical Billing and Coding degree can also qualify you for the Certified Professional Coders (CPC) examination.
Our program features:
- Hands-on training in medical billing and coding procedures
- Both ICD-9 and ICD-10 training
- Program includes all tuition, required books, scrubs, and coding manuals
- Program prepares students for the CPC Exam
- As technology updates, our graduates can return and take any course in their program to brush up on the newest technology (Very important when the new ICD-10 standards come out!)
- Externship experience
Coursework topics include:
Medical Office Management
Human Diseases & Conditions
Integrated Billing/Coding Practice
Medical coding jobs are expected to increase 22% in the next few years! Moreso, the new Affordable Care Act now enables medical insurance to previously uninsured Americans, which could spike the demand for medical insurance billing and coding even more.
Associate of Applied Science in Medical Billing and Coding
Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
Medical Billing and Coding Schools:
If you’re looking for medical billing and coding programs in Mississippi or Ohio, contact Antonelli College today!